Every NORQAIN watch comes with an international manufacturer’s warranty of four years for the Manufacture Calibres and two years for the ETA and Sellita movements. The warranty can be extended to five years* for the Manufacture Calibres and to three years* for ETA and Sellita movements by joining the NORQAINER club here
Register within one month after your purchase in order to have the warranty extended by one year.
If the NORQAIN watch was purchased from an authorised NORQAIN retailer, this warranty can be claimed by presenting the official international manufacturer’s warranty at an authorised NORQAIN retailer, distributor or NORQAIN service centre (www.norqain.com/retailers). The international manufacturer’s warranty must include the date of purchase, the serial number of your watch and the activation code to be recognised by an authorised NORQAIN retailer, distributor or service centre.
As part of this International Manufacturer’s Warranty, an authorised NORQAIN service centre will perform service and repair work on your watch.
The following events are not covered by the warranty:
- Damage caused by external influences, natural disasters, accidents (blows, shocks, etc.)
- Theft, loss, etc.
- Damage due to incorrect handling or incorrect use of the watch
- Wear due to normal use and aging of the watch
- Damage caused by tampering with the watch by a retailer, distributor, or service centre not authorised to service NORQAIN
- If there is no International Manufacturer’s Warranty or the activation code has not been activated